Currie Star Mission Statement
The primary Mission of Currie Star Football Club will be to assist in the development of all players and their growth not only as football players but also as young citizens within the community. This will be accomplished by improving their life skills as well as their football abilities. All participants will be afforded the opportunity to improve these life skills through education, friendships, teamwork, and football. The purpose of Currie Star Football Club is to provide safe, supervised football activities for the children of the local area. The objectives of Currie Star Football Club shall be the following:
- To build healthy bodies and minds.
- To develop skills and proficiency in the game of football and related activities.
- To teach the concepts of teamwork, commitment, accountability, sportsmanship, loyalty, honesty, and pride.
- To stimulate community interest in football.
- To have fun.
- To accomplish all of these things with the welfare of all players first and foremost, without adult ambition for personal glory.